Indianapolis Prize Jury 2014
to know what it's like to serve on the Indianapolis Prize Jury?
interesting article featuring Moses Okello relating his
experience helping to select the winner of the 2012 Prize.
- Dr. Corey Bradshaw, Director,
Ecological Modeling, The Environment Institute, University
- Steve Burns, Chair, AZA Field
Conservation Committee, Executive Director, Zoo Boise;
- Dr. Stephen Hubbell,
Distinguished Professor, UCLA; Sr. Scientist, Smithsonian
Tropical Research Institute;
- Dr. Norman Myers, Adjunct
Professor of Environmental Science, Duke University;
Visiting Fellow, Green College, Oxford University;
- Dr. Christoph Schwitzer, Head
of Research, Bristol Conservation and Science Foundation;
- David Yarnold, President &
CEO, National Audubon Society;
- Paul B. Grayson, deputy director and senior vice president of science and
conservation at the Indianapolis Zoo (Staff Representative);
- Tom Linebarger, Chairman &
CEO, Cummins Inc. (Community
- Myrta J. Pulliam, Director of Special Projects,
Indianapolis Star (Board Representative).